Elegance Home Improvements and Designs
Enterprise House | Herbert Road | Newport | NP19 7BH
Tel: 01633 746290
Complaints Policy and Procedure Our aim:
Elegance Home Improvements and Designs is committed to providing a quality service for its customers and partners working in an open and accountable way that builds the trust and respect of all our stakeholders. One of the ways in which we can continue to improve our service is by listening and responding to the views of our customers and partners, and in particular by responding positively to complaints, and do our best to respond as quickly as possible and put matters right if we can. Therefore, we aim to ensure that:
▪ Making a complaint is as easy as possible;
▪ We treat a complaint as a clear expression of dissatisfaction with our service which calls for an immediate response;
▪ We deal with it promptly, politely and, when appropriate, confidentially;
▪ We respond in the right way – for example, with an explanation, or an apology where we have got things wrong, or information on any action taken etc.;
▪ We learn from complaints, use them to improve our service, and review annually our complaints policy and procedures. We recognise that many concerns will be raised informally and dealt with quickly. Our aims are to:
▪ Resolve informal concerns quickly;
▪ Keep matters low-key;
▪ Enable mediation between the complainant and the individual to whom the complaint has been referred.
An informal approach is appropriate when it can be achieved. But if concerns cannot be satisfactorily resolved informally, then the formal complaints procedure should be followed.
Elegance Home Improvements and Designs defines a complaint as ‘any expression of dissatisfaction (with Elegance Home Improvements and Designs, with a member of staff, or with a business partner) that relates to Elegance Home Improvements and Designs and that requires a formal response’. The formal complaints procedure is intended to ensure that all complaints are handled fairly, consistently and wherever possible resolved to the complainant’s satisfaction.
Elegance Home Improvements and Designs responsibility will be to:
▪ Acknowledge the formal complaint in writing;
▪ Respond within a stated period;
▪ Deal reasonably and sensitively with the complaint;
▪ Act where appropriate. A complainant’s responsibility is to:
▪ Bring their complaint, in writing, to Elegance Home Improvements and Designs attention normally within 8 weeks of the issue arising;
▪ Raise concerns promptly and directly with a member of staff in Elegance Home Improvements and Designs;
▪ Explain the problem as clearly and as fully as possible, including any action taken to date;
▪ Allow Elegance Home Improvements and Designs a reasonable time to deal with the matter;
▪ Recognise that some circumstances may be beyond Elegance Home Improvements and Designs control.
Responsibility for Action:
All Staff of Elegance Home Improvements and Designs Limited.
Except in exceptional circumstances, every attempt will be made to ensure that both the complainant and Elegance Home Improvements and Designs Limited maintain confidentiality. However, the circumstances giving rise to the complaint may be such that it may not be possible to maintain confidentiality (with each complaint judged on its own merit). Should this be the case, the situation will be explained to the complainant. Monitoring and Reporting: Elegance Home Improvements and Designs Limited will produce annually an anonymized report of complaints made and their resolution.
Formal Complaints Procedure Stage 1
In the first instance, if you are unable to resolve the issue informally, you should write or email to the member of staff who dealt with you, or their manager, so that he or she has a chance to put things right. If your complaint concerns a member of Elegance Home Improvements and Designs Limited staff, you should write formally to the individual concerned. In your letter you should set out the details of your complaint, the consequences for you as a result, and the remedy you are seeking. You can expect your complaint to be acknowledged within 5 working days of receipt. You should get a response and an explanation within 28 working days. You can contact us to complain by calling 01633 746290 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to: Enterprise House, Herbert Road, Newport, NP19 7BH.
The Ombudsman Service provides a free, independent service for clients to solve disputes.
The Ombudsman Service will only step in once a company has had the opportunity to investigate matters, so please contact us first.
If you are not satisfied with our final response or if eight weeks have passed since you first let us know about your concerns, you can ask the Ombudsman to review your complaint. You must do this within 6-months of the date of our final response letter.
Contact the Ombudsman Service
By post: Ombudsman Services 3300 Chester Rd Warrington WA4 4HS
By phone: 0333 300 1620
We Hire Ltd is an Appointed Representative of Improveasy Ltd., a company registered in England and Wales (Co. Reg. number 7807352). Registered Office: Manchester Business Park, 3000 Aviator Way, Manchester M22 5TG. The firm is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 708623). The firm is authorised as a Broker, not a Lender, and offers credit facilities from a panel/one lender. The credit is subject to application and status.
For our complaints policy click here
Copyright 2018 We Hire Limited | All rights reserved